We have an extensive collection of materials related to science, technology, industry, and crafting, including automobiles and textile books and magazines.
We also have a children’s book section for 5th and 6th graders. *Free Admission
- Opening hours
- 9:30 a.m. ～ 5:00 p.m.
- Monday(Tuesday, if Monday is a holiday), year-end, and New Year’s holidays
The materials are offered for reading only. We do not offer lending or photocopying services.
Materials are stored in the open and closed stacks.
- You can read any open-stack materials within the library.
- Please research the titles of desired materials in the closed stack and request our staff to retrieve it at the reference counter.
- Library Catalogs
We have PCs to search our library catalogs for desired materials. You can search by book title, by the name of an author, or publisher. The catalogs are also available for online searches.
- Reference Service
- Please address any questions about materials and the collection to our staff at the reference counter.
- Request to Library Users
- Please do not use our library for the purposes other than using materials within the library.
- Please do not eat or drink inside the library.
- Please note that the museum will not be responsible for any loss or theft within the library. Please keep your personal belongings with you.
- Please use our lockers for large bags to store.
- Please treat our materials carefully.
- Please keep quiet in order not to bother other users.
- Book Forest
- *Entrance ticket must be shown. There is a new book corner set up in front of the entrance on the first floor of the Automotive Pavilion in the exhibition hall. In addition to books related to textile machinery, automobiles, and our other exhibits, there is also a collection of picture books for children. Here you can relax and enjoy some reading, as if you were in the middle of the forest!